Friday 9 July 2010

L&P Summer Party
















To celebrate L&P’s summer party and our relatively new partnership with Lloyd & Partners, British Fencing put on a fencing display at their annual summer party on Cannon Bridge roof top gardens. It was a spectacular venue and we were blessed with perfect weather to top off a very special evening.

I was lucky enough to be allowed out of my fencing kit and into my party frock! It was a great evening to meet new faces in L&P and indeed catch up with those I already knew.
There were journalists from both the BBC and the Telegraph present for some welcome publicity and delicious food, pimms and champagne were flowing nicely throughout the evening. It was a happy occasion and a celebration of both our new relationship with L&P and all the hard work that they have put in throughout the year.
I had a very enjoyable evening and everybody seemed to have a great time catching up and mingling between different departments. I think this says a lot about the company and I am proud to be ambassador and a part of such a hard-working and successful company.
I can only see our relationship growing stronger in the build up to the 2012 London Olympics and it is an honour to have L&P on board with us. I am so grateful to L&P for their continued support and the difference that they are making to British Fencing.
I was also so pleased to hear that many in L&P had been following and enjoying my blogs. I know that everyone is so busy and so it means a lot to me when people show an interest. I will definitely keep up with my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment